Thursday 18 June 2009

8 Till Late - Ladies Edition


I have always been interested in skating. Ever since purchasing my Quads I would always skate around London. NOT! I can't skate for shit, lol. But since finding out about "Flight Till Late" on Tuesdays I have attempted trying it out.

These nights have DJ's playing: Hip Hop, RnB, Funky House, Garage, 80's Classics, Rare Groove, DubStep and much more.

OFFER ON THE 23RD JUNE!
ENTRY: £5.00 ALL NIGHT
SKATE HIRE: £5.00 ALL NIGHT
LADIES FREEEEEEEEEEE ENTRY B4 9:OOPM

Dress Code: RETRO SEXY SWAG!
5 FREE SILVERSPOON PLATTERS consisting of the following:

Lightly Fried Spring Rolls
Crispy coated soft Prawns
Medium Sliced Biffa Fries
Sweet Chilli Sauce

Bring yourself plus some friends & LETS ROLL ... !
NOTE: Fixed prices for Tuesday Night

£5.00 ENTRY
£5.00 SKATE HIRE


For more info, email chrisjnr@msn.com

No comments: